Label

Télécharger Never Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life Livre PDF Gratuit

★★★★☆

3.0 étoiles sur 5 de 298 commentaires client

2000-03-02
Never Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life - de Monica Ramirez Basco Ph.D. (Author)

Caractéristiques Never Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life

La ligne suivant répertorie des caractéristiques supplémentaires concernant Never Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life

Le Titre Du LivreNever Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life
Date de Lancement2000-03-02
TraducteurAnant Elio
Chiffre de Pages436 Pages
La taille du fichier39.69 MB
LangageAnglais et Français
ÉditeurEgmont Publishing
ISBN-107351565035-XON
Format de e-BookPDF AMZ EPub DBK PDAX
AuteurMonica Ramirez Basco Ph.D.
Digital ISBN963-4789585805-WKB
Nom de FichierNever-Good-Enough-How-to-use-Perfectionism-to-Your-Advantage-Without-Letting-it-Ruin-Your-Life.pdf

Télécharger Never Good Enough: How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life Livre PDF Gratuit

NEVER GOOD ENOUGH How to use Perfectionism to Your Advantage Without Letting it Ruin Your Life by Monica Ramirez Basco 20000302 1800 de Monica Ramirez Basco

I was really good at being mean to me The fifth thing I learned was that I had to stop these four things ifI was ever going to make a change in my life The sixth thing I learned was that I love to make lists

Thats Sweet I am like a lot of other folks I have to have the right motivation to tackle the areas I need to work on Ive had a pretty good start to my day so far

You sound just like me Im a pathological perfectionist and by no means do I think it is a good thing If anything its debilitating You may in fact have OCD perfectionism is often a characteristic of people with the disorder

I auctually agree with Mr Hatch this time As long as you use it to your advantage its deffinately a good thing but try to remember if you already do an excellent job theres little point in trying to make it better unless its really important

This will help me better serve the good people of my district Une espèce née pour servir ne pourrait jamais évoluer A species born to serve could never evolve in the first place

Alternatively your application could store the CPU usage for each hour as a separate property of a single entity to update each hour your application can use a single InsertOrMerge Upsert call to update the value for the most recent hour


Related Posts
Disqus Comments